This post was supposed to be one about marriage and relations ships in SL (thats why the photo of a friends marriage 😉 …
But soon, and after others post about sl relationships… i found myself having to write a little more… and different. I thought of what to say…of what I wanted do say… but just wasn’t able to put in on paper (or monitor ;)). Until today… where I found this post.
I know that too many others happens the same. I could give a couple of SL friends with the same questions. But finally I found the questions asked… Remains to know what are the answers.
Kara, sorry for the copy of some your dillemas … that are dillemas from many of us.
“- Is it wrong to have a relationship in each sl and rl?
– What would I tell the love in my rl? What if the idea was not acceptable to that person?
– Can it truly be considered a sexual relationship if you are hundreds or thousands of miles apart?
– If it is acceptable and even a wonderful experience to have someone to love in both rl and sl, then where are the boundaries?
– Can you have two loves in sl?
– What if your rl love is also in sl? ”
I still have the doubt of what an SL marriage is. Commitment? Fidelity? Can’t it be obtained on a relationship, without having to marry?
Well… I decided not to marry on SL. But I would love to know the answer for your questions…